MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT OF POSTS INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT OF POSTS INDIA
0/o THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL, M.P.CIRCLE, BHOPAL-462012
File No. Rectt./12-02/Driver/2021
Bhopal dated 01.09.2021
Filling up Eleven (11) vacancies in the Grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary grade) (General
Central Services, Gr.-C, Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) in Rs. 19900-63200 (Level-2 in the
Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) in the office of the Manager, Mail Motor Service, Bhopal, Indore,
Jabalpur and Postal Divisions on Deputation/Absorption in the Department of Posts failing
which by Deputation/Absorption from other Ministries/Departments or through
Deputation/re-employment of Armed Forces Personnel.
Applications are invited from the eligible officials to fill up (11) Eleven vacancies of Staff
Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Services, Group -C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in
Rs. 19900-63200 (Level-2 in the Pay matrix as per 7th CPC) in the office of the Manager, Mail Motor
Service, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur and Postal Divisions of M.P. Circle on Deputation/Absorption in
the Department of Posts, failing which Deputation/Absorption from other Ministries/Departments
of Central Govt. or through Deputation/Re-employment of Armed Forces Personnel.
|Sl No||Name of the Division to which posts belongs||Number of post||Name of the Office to whom the pplication address to|
|1||Manager, Mail Motor Service, Bhopal,|
Indore, Jabalpur and Postal units of M.P.
|11*||Assistant Director (Recruitment)|
0/0 Chief Postmaster General,
| M.P. Circle, Bhopal- 462012
*Number of posts are subject to change
2. Eligibility Conditions:
Deputation/Absorption of the oficlals in the Department of Posts.:
From amongst the regular Dispatch Riders (Group -C) and Group-C officials in [Pay Band-1(Rs.
5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1800 as per 6th CPC) and Level-1 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC]
in the Department of Posts possessing valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles on
the basis of Driving test to assess the competency to drive Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles.
other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel:
From officials holding the post of Dispatch Riders on regular basis or regular Group -C employees
in the PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 as per 6th CPC) and Level-1 of Pay Matrix as
per 7th CPC with the qualifications prescribed here under:
1. Possession of a valid Driving License for Light and heavy Motor Vehicles,
2. Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to detect and rectify the minor defects in vehicle).
3. Experience in Driving for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles for at least three years.
4. Pass in the 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
For Armed Forces Personnel: The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be
transterred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and
qualifications shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the armed forces thereafter they may be continued on
3. Regulation of Pay and other termsof deputation/absorption:
Pay in Level-2 (19900-63200) of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC will be regularized as per rules.
4. Age limit:
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall not be exceeding 56
years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
5. Period of deputation :
The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held
immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department of the Central
Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
6. Reservation for SC/ST:
No provision for reservation exists for the posts to be filled up on deputation /absorption basis.
7.Period of probation: Two years for the re-employed.
8. Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) of the eligible
candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection together with the certificate
from the forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-11) may be sent to this office along with
the following documents:
- Integrity Certificate.
2. List of major/minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years (if no penalty has been imposeda “NIL” certificate should be enclosed).
3. Vigilance clearance certificate.
4. Certified photocopies of the ACRs/APARS for the last five years (2016-17 to 2020-21)
The required documents/Certificates mentioned at the end of the Annexure along with relevant documents in support of the qualifications and experience may be forwarded to the Assistant Director (Recruitment), 0/o Chief Postmaster General, M.P. Circle, Dak Bhawan, Bhopal-462012 on or before 30.10.2021. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents or received after last date i.e. 30.10.2021 will be rejected summarily.
9. The candidates applied for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Copy forwarded to:
1. All Ministries of Govt. of India.
2. All the Circles Department of Posts, India – eligible and interested officials may forward
their applications through proper channel within the stipulated period.
3 The Postmaster General, Indore Region/Jabalpur Reglon
4. The G.M. (Finance). PAO Bhopal.
5. The General Manager CEPT Mysore for uploading on India post Website.
6. All Sr/Supdt./SRMs in M.P. Circle
7. Manager MMS Bhopal
8. Notice Board
|How To Check||IP_24092021_MH_E|