Selection Post Examination (Higher Secondary (10+12) Level posts
Phase-VIII/2020 Selection Post Examination (Higher Secondary (10+12) Level
posts) – Declaration of Result of Computer Based Examination thereby shortlisting candidates
for next stage of scrutiny
Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer Based Examination for Higher
Secondary (10+2) Level posts under Phase-VIII/2020/Selection Posts Examination from
06-11-2020 to 10-11-2020 and 14.12.2020 (in Bihar State) at various centres all over the
country. 241415 numbers of completed applications were received for Higher Secondary
(10+2) Level posts.
2. Marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per provisions mentioned
under Para 13.3 of the Notice of the examination. Such normalized marks have been used for
fixing cut-off marks to qualify candidates for the next stage of Scrutiny.
3. Representations received from candidates regarding tentative Answer Keys were
carefully examined and answer keys were suitably modified wherever required and finalized
thereafter. The final answer keys have been used for evaluation of performance of candidates
in the Examination.
4. As per Para 17.8 of the Notice of the Examination, candidates scoring minimum marks
in the computer based examination, as given below, have been considered eligible for
shortlisting to the next stage of Scrutiny:
(i) UR: 35% (i.e. 70 marks)
(ii) OBC/EWS: 30% (i.e. 60 marks)
(iii) All other reserved categories: 25% (i.e. 50 marks)
5. As per recruitment procedure mentioned at Para-17.9 of the Notice of the above
mentioned Examination, 2684 candidates have been shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny
based on the normalized score and merit of candidates in the Computer Based Examination, in
the following ratio:
(a) 1:20 for vacancies up to 5 (subject to the availability of suitable candidates).
(b) 1:10 subject to minimum 100 for vacancies more than 5 (subject to the availability of
6. Category-wise break-up of the candidates shortlisted in the Computer Based
Examination for the next stage of Scrutiny are as follows:
#187-EWS, 190-SC, 37-ST, 5-ESM, 06-OH, 02-HH, 529-OBC and 1-VH candidates qualifying at UR Cutoff.
7. Post-Category wise cut-off details of candidates qualified against vacancies for Higher
Secondary (10+2) Level posts and number of candidates shortlisted, are given in
8. The candidates who are shortlisted for next stage of scrutiny as per
Annexure-I are required to submit a copy of all the supporting Documents (Self
Attested) in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Agerelaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online
application form to the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) to which the PostCategory belongs, by 30th April, 2021 by SPEED POST ONLY. The candidates should
clearly mention the “Higher Secondary (10+2) Level posts” and “Post-Category
No……” on the TOP of the Envelope while sending the documents to the respective
Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) by Speed Post.
9. It may be noted that if a candidate has applied for 3 (three) categories of posts, for
example, NR-13120, ER-10720 and WR-11120, then he/ she has to submit his/ her requisite
documents in hard copy, to concerned Regional Office(s) separately for each category of Post
i.e. to SSC (NR) for Post-Category No. NR-13120, to SSC (ER) for Post-Category No. ER-10720
and to SSC (WR) for Post-Category No. WR-11120.
10. If a candidate has applied for two or more categories of Posts in one Regional Office
only, for example, if a candidate has applied for two categories namely NR-10420 and NR10920, then he/ she has to submit requisite documents in hard copy, by Speed Post, to the
concerned Regional Office i.e. SSC (NR) separately for each category of Post i.e. one set of
documents for Post-Category No. NR-10420 and one set of documents for Post-Category No.
NOTE:- IF PRINTOUT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH THE
REQUISITE DOCUMENTS IN HARD COPY IS NOT RECEIVED IN THE RESPECTIVE
REGIONAL/ SUB-REGIONAL OFFICE BY 30th April, 2021, CANDIDATURE OF SUCH
CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SCRUTINY AND FURTHER
STAGES OF THE EXAMINATION. THE COMMISSION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE
FOR ANY POSTAL DELAYS.
11. The addresses of the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for sending the requisite
documents are given at Annexure-II.
12. Two candidates having Roll Nos. 5081009667 and 7083100691 have been
debarred from the examination of the Commission. Result in respect of these two
candidates has not been processed.
13. Resolution of tie cases – In the event of tie in scores of candidates in the Computer
Based Examination, such cases have been resolved by applying following criteria, one after
another, till the tie is resolved:
i. Total marks in Computer Based Examination.
ii. Marks in Part-A of Computer Based Examination.
iii. Marks in Part-B of Computer Based Examination.
iv. Date of Birth, with older candidates placed higher.
v. Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name)
14. Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post(s) will be conducted from
amongst the shortlisted candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in
order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) of the Commission. Due
intimation in advance will be given by the respective Regional/ Sub-Regional offices to the
candidates through their websites.
15. In case, during the stage of Scrutiny of documents/DV, the Commission observes that
the vacancy(ies) for a particular category of Post(s) is/are not getting filled up completely, an
additional number of candidates who have qualified in the Computer Based Examination, in the
order of merit, shall be called ONLY FOR ONE MORE TIME, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE
COMMISSION for filling up the number of vacancies not getting filled up, in the ratio of 1:20
for vacancies upto 5 (subject to the availability of suitable candidates) and 1:10 for vacancies
more than 5 subject to minimum 100 candidates.
16. All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of
post, will be called for Document Verification (DV) by the Regional Office where the candidate
has appeared for Computer Based Examination as per his/her opted Centre of Examination
and/ or the Post Category belongs. Accordingly, Admission Certificate for Document
Verification will be issued by that Region only.
17. Marks of the candidates will not be disclosed at this stage. The candidature
of the shortlisted candidates is provisional.
18. For further stages of recruitment, candidates may visit the websites of the concerned
Regional/Sub-Regional Offices regularly.
(Cut-off Details for candidates qualified for Higher Secondary level)
|How Can Check||Click Hare|