RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL WESTERN RAILWAY WESTERN RAILWAY PARCEL DEPOT ALIBHAI PREMJI MARG GRANT ROAD EAST MUMBAI
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL – WESTERN RAILWAY
WESTERN RAILWAY PARCEL DEPOT, ALIBHAI PREMJI MARG,
GRANT ROAD (EAST), MUMBAI – 400 007.
CEN NO.2/2018 –RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS POSTS IN LEVEL-1
ADDENDUM TO NOTICE FOR 9
TH DOCUMENT VERIFICATION DATED 2-9-2021
1. In view of Replacement Indent received after issue of Notice dated 2-9-2021, additional 75
candidates (UR – 10, OBC – 52, SC – 9, ST- 4) are being called for DV on 11-10-2021 & 12-
2. Document Verification will be held at RRC Office, Grant Road, Mumbai. Candidates may
refer to “Cut off marks” uploaded separately on website to know their eligibility status for DV.
Candidates may note that some candidates from OBC merit are now eligible under UR merit
and accordingly called for DV in UR merit.
3. Call letter to eligible candidates will be made available shortly on RRC-WR’s website.
Candidates can also see “Venue of medical examination” at the time of downloading call
4. Candidates found eligible in Document Verification will be directed for medical examination
at nominated Railway Hospital. They are advised to plan their journey from Mumbai to their
“Venue of Medical Examination” in advance. Candidates are advised to come prepared for
stay at concerned venue for 3-4 days.
5. Request for change of “Venue of Medical examination” will not be considered.
6. Candidates must carry all the Original Certificates mentioned in the “INSTRUCTION FOR
CANDIDATES” of Call Letter. Candidates are also required to carry 6 copies of
photographs similar to scanned copy of photograph uploaded in ONLINE Application
Form and 6 copies of latest photographs (Photograph taken after 1-9-2021).
7. Candidates may please note that merely being called for Document Verification does not
confer any right for appointment to the notified posts.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS IN VIEW OF COVID-19
Candidates will have to follow the SOPs as per existing guidelines issued by the
Maharashtra Government from time to time for their DV at Mumbai and also of
concerned State Governments for their Medical Examination. For this, required
arrangements have to be done by the candidates themselves.
Candidates must wear Face Mask and carry Hand Sanitizer.
Candidates must maintain physical distancing at all times.
|How To Check||Addendum_Notice_9th_Stgae_DV|