GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS, RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD
Replacement Panel for various categories of ALP-TECH under CEN-01/2018
1. Vide Notice No. 01/2020 dated 08.01.2020, Final Provisional Panel for various categories
of ALP and technicians under CEN No. 01-2018 was uploaded on RRB/ALD website. The
result of withheld candidates was uploaded vide notice no. 04/2020 dated 25.02.2020 and
08/2020 dated 19.08.2020.
2. Now, following candidates based on Merit, Preferences and community are provisionally
shortlisted for Replacement Panel as detailed below:
3. The Roll Numbers of the candidates are arranged in ascending order of merit.
4. While every care has been taken in preparing this List, RRB reserve the rights to rectify
any inadvertent error or typographical/printing mistakes.
5. Shortlisted Candidates should note that the replacement panel is purely provisional and
does not confer on them any right to appointment on Railway. The name of candidates of
this List is being forwarded to Principal Chief Personal officer, North Central Railway,
Subedarganj, Prayagraj and Northern Railway, Baroda house, New Delhi. Further course
of action on their appointment will be taken by Principal Chief Personnel Officer, N. C.
Railway and Northern Railway after due verification & ensuring fulfilment of eligibility
criteria like production of Original/Current Certificates of Educational/Technical
Qualification, Date of Birth, Caste, Past Character/antecedents/Affidavits where
necessary etc according to the Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2018 and
corrigendum issued thereto from time to time and for which the candidates will be
informed individually by the N. C. Railway and Northern Railway. All candidates will be
required to submit an affidavit that their Degree/Diploma certificate and Caste certificate,
as the case may be, are genuine and valid.
6. Important: Beware of the touts who may misguide the candidates with false promises
ofgetting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the
RRB exams is fully computerised and the selection is based purely on the merit of
7. Candidates are advised to regularly visit RRB’s official website for the updates.
|How To Check||Notice_Replacement Panel_ALP-Tech_CEN_01_2018|