Invitation of applications for appointment as Young Professionals
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
Department of Agricultural Research & Education
Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan – I, Pusa, New Delhi
Sub: -Invitation of applications for appointment as Young Professionals.
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board proposes to engage 05 (Five) Young Professionals
for attending to specific and time-bound jobs of the Board. Only persons with requisite
qualifications as prescribed would be hired as Young Professionals. Applications will need to be
submitted electronically on the link https://forms.gle/dgZvXex49A3FtZbx8 The only means of
communication between the Board and candidates shall be e-mail. The details of the advertisement
are as follows:
1. Qualifications: B.Tech (IT/CSE)/ MCA (with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/
2. Experience: : Minimum 01 year experience of IT applications, virtual meeting platforms and
computer skills such as MS-Word/ Excel/Power Point / Tally etc.
3. Age Limit: Not exceeding 32 years as on date of release of advertisement.
4. Tenure of Appointment: One year. Further extension shall be subject to requirement of the
services of the Young Professionals in the organization and satisfactory performance of the
5. Remuneration: Remuneration for Young Professionals shall be Rs. 30,000/- p.m. (fixed). No other
allowances will be payable.
6. TA/ DA: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No
TA/DA shall be payable for attending the computer skill test and interview
7. Income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at
source before effecting payment of monthly remuneration.
8. Other Allowances: No other facilities such as DA, accommodation, residential phone/
conveyance/ transport, foreign travel, personal staff, medical reimbursement, CGHS etc. would be
admissible to the Young Professionals
9. Attendance & Working days: • The working hours of the young professionals shall be same as regular Government employees
working in ASRB. No extra remuneration shall be allowed for working beyond office hours or
on Saturdays/ Sundays/ Gazetted holidays.
• The attendance in and out shall be marked in the Biometric system by the Young Professionals.
10. Leave: • Young Professionals shall be eligible for 8 days leave in a single year to be accounted @ 2
days of leave every 3 months.
• The leaves shall accrue to them on completed month basis calculated from their date of joining
on pro-rata basis.
• A Young Professional shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 8
days in a year (Calculated on pro-rata basis).
• Un-availed leave in tenure of single year shall lapse at the end of the consultancy period.
• Un-availed leave in a particular quarter can be carried forward to the next quarter
• The intervening Saturdays, Sundays or Gazetted holidays during a spell of leave shall not be
counted against the 8 leaves.
11. Service Conditions:
• The Young Professionals shall ensure complete secrecy in the work assigned to him/her and
in no case, share any information that is made available to him/her or is accessible to him in
the normal discharge of his /her duties unless he/she is authorized by Secretary, ASRB to do
so for legitimate official work.
• The Young Professional shall not publish any book or a compilation of articles or participate
in a radio / TV broadcast or representing any private entity in legal or commercial matters or
contribute an article or write a letter to any newspaper or periodical, either in his own name or
anonymously or pseudonymous in the name of any other person, if such book, article,
broadcast, uses any information that he may gather as part of this YP assignment.
• The above positions are purely on contract basis. The engagement will not constitute a regular
job or appointment of any nature in ASRB and selected candidate will not be entitled for any
claim for regular appointment in ASRB in future.
• If any candidate is found to have submitted false claim at later stage, his/her candidature will
be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
12. Confidentiality and Secrecy:
• During the period of assignment with ASRB, the Young Professional would be subject to the
provisions of the Indian Official Secret Act, 1923 and will not divulge any information
gathered by him during the period of his assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know
• Selected candidates shall provide integrity certificates from 2 references known to them.
• A self-undertaking shall be provided by the candidate to the effect that he/she has no criminal
record or criminal case in any court is pending against them.
13. Termination of Services and requirement of notice:
• In case a young professional wishes to resign from his/her position, he/she shall furnish at least
one month’s notice period or salary in lieu thereof. Secretary, ASRB may waive off the
condition for notice period/salary in lieu thereof, in deserving cases.
• ASRB shall have powers to terminate any or all the professionals at any time without assigning
any reason, with the approval of the Secretary, ASRB.
• Absence from duty for a continuous period of 8 days, without any information or any valid
reason shall lead to automatic termination of contractual engagement.
14. Submission of application:
The application should be submitted though the Webportal
URL https://forms.gle/dgZvXex49A3FtZbx8 . The closing date for submission of
application through online shall be 31.08.2021. The shortlisted candidates will be
informed individually through e-mail for computer skill test and interview in the office of
|How To Check||Click Hare|