Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites sealed tenders for:-
1) Empanelment of Agencies for providing cars on Hire to IBPS
Detailed specifications, terms & conditions, for above item, are mentioned in below tender form.
The Sealed tender should reach to:-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Behind Thakur Polytechnic,
Off Western Express Highway,
Kandivali, Mumbai 400101.Tel: 022-69197000
On or before 15.11.2021 up to 1pm (The Last date for submission of sealed tender)
Important checklist while submitting tender
1) Tender Documents are required to be filled, only in ‘prescribed format’ issued/ published on
website by IBPS.
2) The rates should be quoted as Basic Rates + GST %
3) Sealed Tender documents should reach to IBPS on or before 15.11.2021 up to 1pm
4) On top of the Sealed envelope :-
‘Bid for ‘Empanelment of Agencies for providing cars on Hire to IBPS’
should be written
Empanelment of Agencies for providing cars on Hire to IBPS
General Terms and Conditions of Tender:
1. IBPS located at Thakur Complex, Kandivali East is interested in hiring cars from reputed
agencies for official use. Interested parties are requested to send their sealed quotations as per
the enclosed format.
2. Cars to be supplied as and when required, basis.
3. Chauffeurs should be neatly dressed and have mobile number for contact.
4. The car should be well maintained & in good conditions for hassle free travel.
5. The cars shall be provided at the specified place reported by IBPS minimum 15 minutes before
the specified time.
6. SMS indicating name of the driver, Time, Place of reporting and car number should be sent to
officials at least 12 hours before the time of reporting.
7. The Car rental company should comply with all conditions and requirements for commercial
hiring and operating the vehicle.
8. As these cars are to be used by the IBPS, the firm should ensure that the driver being provided
must possess valid driving license in his name with at least two years’ experience.
9. The driver should carry all the necessary documents (Registration Certificate, insurance
papers, PUC Certificate etc.) with him.
10. No mileage will be allowed to the drivers for lunch/breakfast or for refueling of petrol/ diesel/
11. The vehicle should be ensured comprehensively and should have necessary valid permits from
the Transport Department/ Authority.
12. All liabilities, arising out of any legal dispute, accidents, breakdown etc, shall be borne/paid by
the car providing agency.
13. The car to be supplied should be excellent mechanically as well as physically i.e. outer body/
upholstery etc. should be decent looking.
14. All the charges towards repair/ servicing, salary of the driver, petrol expenses and any other
incidental expenses on operation and maintenance of the hired car would be borne by the firm.
15. IBPS will not be responsible for any challan, loss, damage or accident to the vehicle or to any
other vehicle or injury.
16. Bill should be raised on the same day or next day for car used.
Name of the Bidder Signature
Seal of Company Date:
17. The selected Agency will be required to give the acceptance of the terms and conditions of offer
on their letterhead.
18. The Institute reserves the right to accept/reject any or all the quotations/tenders/bids either in
whole or in part without assigning the reasons thereof.
19. The rate quoted hereby will be effective from one year after issuance of purchase order or till
next tenders process is finalised, whichever is earlier.
20. The Rates are required to be quoted in two parts :
Basic Rate (all inclusive except Taxes) + GST %
21. The selected car agency will be paid for:
i) Time: Time will start from time it reaches to IBPS or reporting Time whichever is later, till
the end of journey or Back to IBPS.(In case of pick up or Dropping point is other than
IBPS, Garage to Garage Time will be considered.)
ii) Extra Time:
a. 45 Minutes for one way Journey & (45+45=) 90 mins will be added/ paid on
account of To & Fro Journey between IBPS (Starting Point / end point) & Garage,
regardless of location of garage of car providing agency.
iii) Kilometer Reading: Kilometer reading will start from IBPS till end of journey or back to
IBPS. (In case of pick up or Dropping point is other than IBPS, Garage to Garage travel
distance in KMs will be considered.)
iv) Extra Kilometers: extra 10 Kms for one way Journey & (10+10 =) 20 kms will be added
will be added/ paid on account of To & Fro Journey between IBPS (Starting Point / end
point) & Garage, regardless of location of garage of car providing agency.
22.Overwriting and alterations in the Quotation shall not be accepted and shall be liable to be
23. The Bidders or their representatives may be allowed to remain present at the time of opening
the tender, if they desire.Date of opening of sealed Bid will be 15.11.2021 @ 3pm any
change in the date of opening of sealed tenders due to any unforeseen reason, will be
displayed on the IBPS Website; www.ibps.in.
24. Sub- tendering of any job by the bidder is not permitted.
25.When the order is placed, the agency should be able to execute the same within the specified
period. Failure to do so shall be deemed as breach of contract.
26. In case of the failure or delay in executing assigned work by the appointed date as per order
either fully or partially, the Institute shall be at liberty to procure the same through alternative
sources at its sole discretion. The difference in the price will be adjusted from the earnest
money cum deposit of the party with us. The Institute reserve the right to impose penalty, in
case of failure on the part of the agency.
27. The contract will be terminated without any notice, if the service of the Agency is repeatedly
found to be unsatisfactory.
28. As per IBPS policy, the payment will be made by Electronic Mode / A/c Payee cheque only. (No
cash payment allowed.)
|How To Check – Click Hare||Empanelmentcars|