Home Guards Volunteers and Unpaid Home Guards Officers
No. OR-45/2020/2181/Pal Chanbe--2020-188/06 T.C.
Additional Chief Secretary,
Answer: Government of the country.
Home Guard [S,U0,0,
Home Guard [C Section
Subject : Home Guard [s Volunteer and Unpaid Home Guard [s Officials] Death × Yu / Permanent App
Home Guards on compassionate grounds to their eligible souls in case of disability.
Regarding being employed on the post of volunteer.
In his letter No.-7288/Personnel[/Ĥè Proposition-39/2017, dated
Please refer to the date of 11th September, 2020.
2. In this regard, I am directed to say that the unpaid staff in the department
The number or number of posts of volunteer officers is limited. on these posts
Experienced, Disciplined and Qualified Home Guard [c] Volunteer after stipulated period of service
Giving preference, a selection is to be made and according to the need, new qualified candidates are to be selected.
Unpaid Home Guards by Direct Recruitment to Other Persons
But finally, create service employment opportunities on the basis of merit through [× Makkya]
It is always necessary to keep it.
3. Therefore, it has been decided that the deceased/ permanent
Disabled Home Guards [C. Volunteers and Unpaid Officers] only
To be recruited on the post of Home Guard [S] Volunteer.
4. This order will be effective with immediate effect.
Additional Chief Secretary.
1- This mandate has been issued electronically, so there is no need to sign it.
2- The authenticity of this mandate can be accessed from the web site http://shasanadesh.up.nic.in.
No.45/2020/2181(1)/Letter Chanbe-2020 dated.
1. Competent District Magistrate, Uttar Pradesh 0
2. Coordinated Senior Superintendent of Police/Superintendent of Police U.0.
3. Competent Deputy General Commandant/Committee District Commander Delhi/All District Commandant District
Home Guard [S, U.0.
4. Gad [Book.