Lost original aahdra card, Don’t worries download the duplicate of aadhaar card from the official website
Image Source :- Source
Aadhar journey is day by day moving and it is becoming important part of all Indian citizen. As you herd lot of identity card has been issued by the central government in past six to seven decade. But now aadhar is taking place in the all the older identity card. So if you not have then apply for the fresh aadar through the aadhar canter with help of address proof and other proof. Due to increasing presence in the government offices as well as private places you must have 12-didgit aadhar number.
Now most of the Indian have the aadhar card and they have using as per the government rules and regulation but you know many people lost the aadahr card through the various reasons like lost the document, some stolen in bus train or other places. But don’t worries about that because you have opportunity to download the duplicate aadhar card status from the any government website. Just do little bit hard work to learning the process of downloading aadhar card status which is given in the below of this section. So read the below given full steps then visit the official website to download the aadhar card. Some of important document must while download the duplicate aadhar card like enrollment number, aadhar number, registered name and mobile number.
Steps to Download Duplicate Copy of Aadhaar Card
Here, we are giving the process of downloading of aadhar card which is easy to understand and easy to process to each and every man so read full aadhar article before doing full process.
- Visit to the official website at-www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the enrollment ID process and enter on the all field
- Click on Get One Time Password, then you will receive a password on registered mobile number.
- Fill the OTP and click on the go and wait some time
- Wait few minute they will validate the OTP and aadhar card
- After that aadhar card will be displayed on the screen
- So download the aadhar card and save that for the future usage
Note :- PDF file is password protection so provide the password so that they will open and check your aadhar number.