Document Required for Aadhaar Card, check what are the document required at the time of applying for the Aadhar Card.
Aadhar card is 12 digit number unique number which is given by the central government to all Indian Citizen. It is one of the important number and document which is now very much usage in the all government department as well as other places. All Indian should have this card so that they are use in very easy way in any places. So people are applying for the new aadhar card, lost aadhar card or if they are changes required inn that through the nearest aadhar center.
When people going to apply for the aadhar card they always have some question in mind like what are the document required for the aadhar card change and correction so here we will give the answer of such question so that you should know more about that. As per government notification, they will take all types of old government approved identity card so if you have any of the old id then go and apply. You can also check in the below given list. Choose any identity card which is given in the below list and visit the nearest aadhar center or kendra.
So list of Document for the Aadhar Adress Proof
- PAN Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Disability ID Card / handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State / UT
- Marriage Certificate
- Proof of Marriage document issued by the Registrar
- Gazette Notification
- Ration / PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Legal Name Change Certificate
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards / service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
Document Required for Aadhaar Card for the Proof of Relationship Indicating
- PDS Card
- -MNREGA Job Card
- -CGHS / State Government / ECHS / ESIC Medical card
- -Pension Card
- -Army Canteen Card
- -Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies -like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
- -Any other Central / State government issued family entitlement document.