Check Aadhar Card Status by Name by using registered name which you have provided in application form.
You can apply for the new aadhar card through any officially approved aadhar center so search the aadhar center and go to apply for eaadhar card. When you apply for the aadhar card the they will give you a enrollment number slip. You must keep that slip safe so that it will be use in the next time when you will check the status of the aadhar card by name. Many people lost the slip and its acknowledgement number due to that they are unable to check the status of that. After listening so much problem of this we are take step to solve that. So here we will give the information about the checking aadhar card status by name.
Through this process you can bale to check the your current status of applied aadhar card if you lost the aadhar slip. This information is dedicated to all people who don’t have much information about aadhar but they applied for that and they are looking to solution of Aadhar Card Status by Name.
Aadhar Card Status by Name, Check Aadhar by Using Registered Name
It is very eassy process to check the aadhar card status by name. If you know something about the computer then you will understand very easily. If you not then you may face some difficulty but you will get on if you read in very careful way. So check the below give eaahdar card status by name.
So steps to Check Aadhar Card by Name
- Visit the official website of aadhar card at-https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Click on the option availabe of the website“Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)“.
- Provide the full name on the given place
- Now enter the full Address and registered Mobile Number/email address.
- Get “OTP” by clicking on the enter button
- if you received the OTP then enter on the specified place where they asked
- you will get AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id on registered mobile through SMS.
- In next step visit the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter the AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id /Name / Mobile Number / Verification text.
- Now you will get the OTP after the filling of all these.
- Provide OTP and click on Validate and download.
- Download eAadhar card by providing pin code as well as security password
- Take print out of your aadhar card.
If you need any help after that then feel free to comment so that we can solve your all problems. Drop any question which you want to ask in any language we are here for you.